Worship Flags Design
Worship Flags Meaning
PURPLE Royalty, wealth, prosperity. Kingly; wealth; prince; authority; political power and wealth in the sense of dishonesty and wickedness (Babylon); royalty; majesty power in wealth and royalty; expensive to buy. (Dan. 7: 5, 16, 29; Judges 8: 26; John 19: 2, 5; Rev. 17: 4; 18: 16; Acts 16: 14; Prov. 6: 27; Acts 2: 3; Zech. 5: 2; Is. 6: 5-7; Luke 12: 49-53; Song 8: 6; Heb. 12: 29; Heb. 1:7)
- People who choose PURPLE usually wants to move into their royal position as the Son & Daughter of God.
- Becoming Sons and Daughters of God, you carry with it authority, power, wealth and prosperity.
- Becoming Sons and Daughters of God is a relationship a believer establish with the Father in Heaven.
Sizes FM (38"x45") FXL (45"x60")
- S & M size suitable for Beginners and Advanced Worshiper
- L size Suitable for Advanced Worshiper
- Very Light and effortless use.
- Light enough for complete freedom of expression
- May be use for hours without getting tired
- Light weight and less likely to injure those around you
- Special sleeve bearing to keep the flags freely spinning without entanglement
- Our L Flags may be wave in any direction without flag falling of the poles.
- Easily shrink to about 15" and conceal in backpack or hand carry bags
- Long lasting and durable
- Maintenance free
1 weeks when stock is not available.
Price shown is for 1 x Flag includes 1 x Fiber Glass telescopic Pole.